HH in one week...last minute question

dizneeluvr

Mystery Writer
Hi gang!

Leaving for our first trip to Hilton Head resort next Thursday. When they say snack bar...is it like the roaring forks at VWL? Or am I thinking too big scale and are we talking more of a counter with some pretzels and candy?

Thanks in advance!

Laura

The snack bar that is at the resort (Tide Me Over) consists of a window where you order/pick up. You can then either take your food to your room, the pool or sit on picnic tables (outside) right there. They offer sandwiches, burgers, salads, etc.

At the Beach House they have Signals. It is a self-contained snack bar with inside seating. They offer similar items to Tide Me Over with, perhaps, a few more choices.

Hope this helps.

Michele

Signals at the beach house is seasonal and probably will not be open when you are there. I believe they are open only during dream and premier season. There is a snack bar with chips and soda that may be open during your stay, but I would pack a picnic lunch for the beach house if you want to eat there.

Thanks Michele and Ng6ny! I appreciate your replies.

I can't wait for this trip!!!!!!

Laura

The food at Tide me Over was suprisingly good. I had a crabcake sandwich that was very tasty.

They did serve breakfast sanwiches in the morning and sandwiches for lunch. I think they closed around 4:00. There was a menu in the room and you can order over you phone but I do not think they would bring it to your room.

We will be there next week until Saturday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter