HH Handicapped room--help!

trampslady

<font color=green>I stop and watch the Norway vide
Hey! Has anyone ever stayed at Hilton head in an accessible room? We have reserved a two bedroom, and I know it will be in the main lodge building with elavator access, but can I expect a normal two bedroom layout or a lockoff? Anyone know how many accessible rooms they have at HH?

we stayed in a HC room in the lodge a few years ago. It was a lock off that was located right next to check in desk. I do not know how many HC rooms total there are.

Good Luck and have fun !

We stayed in a Handicapped studio and no one was handicapped, was a nice spacious room though. :goodvibes

We were in 2 bedroom H/A room in lodge just off of the main lobby in May. It was a lock-off (1111,1113).

Thanks for the replies. Does anyone recall if there happened to be a view from those rooms? No biggie if there's not--gotta have the room for my grandmother, but it's my family's first visit (hubby and I just LUV HH), and I hope it's as special as can be......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter