• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hey we're back!

sammi

<font color=purple>I'm a born traveller!<br><font
Wow it's so nice to be back! I was actually starting to get "withdrawl" symptoms! LOL:D It's so sad when you're home page comes up and nothing's there.:(

Welcome back to all and I hope everything gets back to normal soon!:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Hi Sammi! Yes, I was in "withdrawal" too. I held my breath as I logged on this morning. LOL Now I feel that my day has returned to normal!

Welcome back to everyone! :D

welcome back sammi! Glad you had a safe trip.
How were the crowds?

LOL Timon! I only wish I was back from WDW!:p

I'm saying welcome back to the DIS boards after the "crash"!;) :)

:o
wooooops....how can you tell I am NOT an early morning person LOL

*shaking head*

:)

:D I didn't realize how much I really love these boards until I couldn't get in! I'm sooo happy to be back!:wave:

There were so many questions I had and no one to answer them! LOL! I can't believe how much I rely on these boards. Pete and the Moderators deserve a HUGE THANKS from us for provide all this valuable info! During the down time, I went to other boards but it just wasn't the same at all! Glad to be back! THANKS PETE AND MODERATORS for your talents! SandraC

It is so good; to see things back! I came home from work hoping that the boards would be back!! Can't wait to get back to the riddle thread too!

Welcome back everyone. Glad to see you all survived the down time.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter