• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hey WebmasterMichelle et al

Buckaroo's Dad

<font color=green>Will suffer in happiness rather
what do ya know, I made it to post 1000 without being permanently censored here at The Dis! Yes, post numbers 137 and 674 were a bit rough. Still in all, quite an accomplishment. I'd like to thank my parents without whom my "gems" would never be. I'd also like to thank Miss Kaiser, my second grade teacher, who looked more like George Washington than George Washington, for letting me churn the butter TWICE way back in The Little Barn Schoolhouse.

I'd also like to thank (almost) everyone here at The Dis for the true feeling of family inherent within friendship. Groucho Marx not withstanding, I am proud to be a member. The world around us has changed too much, and unfortunately not entirely for the better. Yet the human spirit living and growing here, complete with all its compassions and inconsistencies and uniquenesses, is a reminder for us all of the true blessings found within life, liberty and the pursuit of The Mouse. Those true blessings? Why, each other, of course...

No, not "almost" all. Rather, my heartfelt thanks to all.

You are a JOY to us all.........I wish for you a visit from the ever thoughtful TF's...

BD....congrats on making past it 1000 with getting censored.....you make me laugh everyday and that is what this world needs...more people laughing!!!!

MJ

I think that would be an appropriate tag for BD.."Made it to post 1000 without being permantly censored" :p

Hey BD,
your sensitive side is showing again!! and Yes, I agree with AnnMorin, the Tag Fairies, when they return from their absences, should definitely reward you!! The boards would be a tad bit different without you. I'm glad you're sticking with us even though you're over 1000!!!

Jeanny :wave:

Originally posted by AnnMorin
I think that would be an appropriate tag for BD.."Made it to post 1000 without being permantly censored" :p

I second the motion!!!

Congratulations, BD! I enjoy seeing your soft side as much as I do that other side of you!! ;)

I agree with the others, a nice tag is in order!!

BD - can always count on you for a laugh and we've seen your softer side. Congrats on hitting the 1000th mark!

Way to go, BD! And to echo the others, thanks for always making us smile.

I do hate you , though, you should know that. I'm still trying to get *back* to 1000 posts yet *again.* LOL It seems that every time I hit that magic number, the boards blow up and I lose half my posts. Uh oh... coincidence? *ponders*

;)

Don't go getting yourself censored, because the cruise board would be a lot more boring without you. :)

-gina-

Hey Buck....great speech! keep the jokes/comedy coming!!

Send us a pic of you...like to see what you look like.

BD... congratulations on the 1000 posts!!

Co-workers must think I am losing it when at times I "crack up" reading your post and responses over lunch!!!!

Looking forward to the next 1000

A day without BD is like a day without sunshine! So glad to be back giggling.

Why BD, you wax poetic! ;) I knew you had it in you. :p

Congrats on the 1,000 posts and I look forward to NOT censoring the next 1,000! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter