Hey Ohio....its pin meet time

goofymom/pop

<font color=deeppink>oh where oh where can the tag
October 6th at 1pm (time change) at my house. Email me for directions.

Munchies, a raffle, a pin swap.....and trading too!!!

Hope to see you there.

cindy

cpg5553@cs.com

So Cindy--have you had many sign-ups yet?

Sue Ellen

Goofymom-

I'm new to the whole pin thing. I mostly buy characters that I want, so I don't really trade right now. I WOULD kind of like to visit just to learn more about it all though. What part of Ohio are you in? I'm in Cincy.

I am in Mentor.....all the way North up by the lake. About 30 minutes east of Cleveland. So that would be about 5 hours for you. I would be more than happy to have you come and visit at the event. We love all levels of traders....afterall we all started at the same place. So if your up to the trip....come on up and meet all the great people in Ohio who love Disney!

Sue Ellen....progress is slow. I have three for sures and a couple maybes....if it doesnt pick up I will be so disappointed. Larry is sponsering us too! I sent personal invites to people and posted on several boards.....fingers crossed:) Mostly its the regulars I havent heard from.....but I am sure I will.

Thanks for the the bump up the board....;)

bump bump.....

come on Ohio join in the fun.

Larry is sponsering us.....Sandy in Ohio has donated her fantasy pins, and I am cooking.....oops I shouldnt have said that...might scare you away....lol!!!

Hope you can join us

cindy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter