Hey Doopy! Dat's mine! UPDATE 6/13 DHS/EPCOT DAY!!

Yes…it has been a while!! But, let’s get this show on the road!! I am going to go ahead and warn you though, there aren’t many pictures. I think this time I was just trying to finally enjoy most of the things we did without being hidden behind a camera.

The last I left you, we were back from MVMCP. The next morning was to have been our Epcot day. Well, a little switcheroo the beginning of the week, we decided to go to DHS that morning, and Epcot that afternoon. I got up super early and was getting ready. Well, I could hear MIL getting ready herself, but I didn’t think too much of it. I got dressed and got the girls up and ready as Chad was finishing getting ready. At that time, MIL walked in the room and she looked sad. She informed us she was going home. We still had 2 whole days left! I asked her what was wrong. She was still not feeling good and apparently during the night it got worse. She said she just wanted to go home so she could get to her doctor. Hollie was upset and started crying. MIL was crying and I could tell she didn’t feel good and felt awful about leaving. After talking a while, she said she was going to finish getting packed up and she would call us later, but she wanted us to head on out so we could get to the park before it opens. We left to catch the bus and arrived around 8:35 am. We got in line and eventually they started letting everyone in. This, my friends, is when it got a little hectic. This was the first time we were using our 2 day passes that were given to MIL from some issues the last time we were at Disney. Hollie’s ticket would NOT WORK!! The CM looked and said it had expired. I checked our other tickets and one of the other ones also said it expired. We had to go to Guest Relations. The girls were getting antsy, we were missing park opening, it could get ugly! Lol
Finally I got up to a window and explained to the lady what was happening. Chad’s mom still had her ticket that also came in that pack of the ones we had. She looked in the computer and could see the tickets had not been used. She said it was weird that 3 had an expiration date of 2011, while the other one didn’t. She gave us 3 new tickets and told me to just tear up the one his mom had since she was reissuing it to us. So, finally after that we were on our way in the park. We immediately walked towards the hat!

After meeting sweet Minnie, we decided to head towards Toy Story Mania since none of us have ever rode it before!

We loved it!!! Now it was time to head towards my favorite, the Great Movie ride!

My favorite scene!

We had a reservation at Sci-Fi for lunch so we decided to go ride Star Tours!

My sweet girl

After Hollie rode it with me, she rode with her daddo. Then it was time for lunch!

After lunch we rode a few more rides, then headed back towards TSM to use our fast passes we got earlier.

My sweet babies!!

Well, we decided to head on to Epcot!

Our first stop was to say hello to Nemo!

We decided to head to Soarin and ride that and the land. Sorry, not many pictures!

We walked around World Showcase a bit. By this time, Hollie wanted to ride Test Track and I walked around with Hannah

We rode the land again and then enjoyed Spaceship Earth a few times. The girls were tired and ready to leave by this time. Chad did hear from his mom, she was home and was going to rest for a while, but more coming up on that! Up next, finally!!! Our Magic Kingdom day!!!

Well, it has been a long time since I've seen you around these parts! ;) I'm not here much myself any more, but I do think I am doing better than you. :laughing:

Sorry the MIL wasn't feeling well. I know how sad my girls were on the Christmas trip when I couldn't do anything. I felt so bad about it. Not only had I spent a ton of money on the airfare and resort room that was going to waste, but I was missing out on precious time with my family. It was Brandi's first trip with us, one of the few Trent was able to make, and the girls were so ready to do Christmas things, and I couldn't be in on any of the fun. :sad:

Isn't it fun to look back on your pictures and be right there again? I always enjoy recalling the sights, sounds, and smells of the area when I look at a snapshot. Pictures are treasures!

Isn't so hard to deal with real life and keep up TRs?! I find more and more I have the same issues! I even get behind just reading TRs!! Sorry MiL was feeling ill! That is never fun on vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter