Hey Cruise Experts...

TW1

Mouseowner s.com
We're itchin' to do a cruise and the 4-day 08/28/05 date looks like it will work.

So, should I combine a trip to VB and if so should it be before or after the cruise?

Sign me "Dreamin' at work..."

Hi,

Mom & I are doing this in May 2005. We are going to VB before the cruise & HH after. It was my mom's idea to go to VB 1st. princess: We can't wait. I would think you could do either. Good luck with your decision!!

Allison an associate

We just came back from an absolutely awesome cruise (ssshhh, it's wasn't Disney, the Dis gods might zap me!!), first time going out of Fla (Miami) and the only thing we didn't like was that we came home the day we left the ship, that meant getting on a plane and flying home to Boston. We've already talked about our next cruise and that we want some down time in Fla before going home. SOOOO I would say to do Vero after. Vero is beautiful and IMHO will be just the thing after your cruise.

Happy PLanning!!!!!

Originally posted by TW1
We're itchin' to do a cruise and the 4-day 08/28/05 date looks like it will work.
So, should I combine a trip to VB and if so should it be before or after the cruise?

Believe it or not, cruising has always tired us out, so VB after a cruise would be outstanding.

HBC

We've never done a 4-day cruise that didn't include a stay at WDW. It isn't worth it to us to spend the money to fly from PA to FL without combining the 4-day with a few nights elsewhere in addition.

The 4-day cruises go by TOO fast! :)

We even paid to change our airline tickets because we bought DVC after we booked a cruise. So, yes, I think you'll enjoy Vero Beach after your cruise.

Bobbi:D

I would also vote for doing VB after the cruise. There was so much to do on the cruise that we could have used a few days to relax before coming home!

We have usually stayed at WDW after the parks, but this cruise we are planning on doing 3 days at Vero beach before the cruise. I am hoping that I will get a chance to relax a little before the cruise. :) :)

Of course, I am going to stay at the parks for one night after the cruise. I just can't stand to go home as soon as I get off the ship.

Interesting question!

For me, if I were to combine a land and sea, I'd do WDW first and then the cruise, BUT if it were Vero.....I'd do the cruise first and then Vero.

Vero would make a very nice transition from the cruise back to "real life," while going to WDW immediately afterward might be to jarring to the relaxation gained form the cruise....

Hi

We are going on the 4 night Cruise august 22.

We are travelling from the UK and intend to make the most of it.

We fly into Orlando, so we have one night booked at Boardwalk.

Then we are going to Vero for 4 Nights to get us in the mood and used to the Sun, (have heard of lots of people comming unstuck with sunburn on the cruise). Also not too far to go from Vero to Cape Canaverel. We love Vero and have been every year since we bacame members.

We finish up at SS only intending one day in the parks and figure we will need to chill a little.

Have a great time

Phil, Trish & Amy

:earsboy: :earsgirl: princess:

We've cruised the Magic 10 times....so I guess I'm an expert.

I like doing WDW before the cruise because the parks are a lot more "mom work" than the cruise. However VB is totally relaxing, so would be great for after the cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter