Hertz online w/ AAA code

Amy1987

Earning My Ears
Has anyone booked a rental with Hertz online using AAA discount? I have tried several times to do this, but the site will not accept my AAA number in any of the discount code fields.

Amy

Originally posted by Amy1987
Has anyone booked a rental with Hertz online using AAA discount? I have tried several times to do this, but the site will not accept my AAA number in any of the discount code fields.

Amy

what number are you putting in? Your membership number, club number or the CDP number? I believe the number you put in is your club's chapter number, usually a three digit number.

Amy,

I also could not get discount codes to stick on the Hertz website. I typed the Promo code (I did not try Gail's suggestion - the Club Code).

After several tries finally I gave up, and called them direct. I called both Hertz normal number and the special Hetz/AAA number and got the same rate, which by the way was a few dollars less than the online rate. I got a one week rate (Mar 30 - Apr 6) for $179 (midsize) - all taxes included, I believe the rate for a compact was about $7 or $8 less.

The morale of my story - you don't always get the best rate online.

Jeff

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!