Here's the thread to post requests for pre-cruise postcards for children

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love for my three children to receive postcards before our October 2, 2004 cruise. They are 11, 9 and 7 years old. Minnie or something like that for the girls and Mickey for my son. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance!

I am out of postcards myself, but we are trying to keep it to one postcard per family to minimize postage.

I would love for my three children to receive postcards before our October 2, 2004 cruise. They are 11, 9 and 7 years old. Minnie or something like that for the girls and Mickey for my son. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance!
Please send me a PM with their names and address. Also, please mention which ship you will be on. :wave2:

Hello Everyone!

I think I have responded to all the requests on this thread. If I missed anyone, just send me a PM by clicking on the "PM" button on the bottom of this post.

We are going to be retiring this thread. I have started a new thread click here . See you there! :wave2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!