Here's something to brag about: What's the most UNhealthy thing you've eaten this week?

Fried Chicken. Probably the first I have had in 5 years and that is saying something since I live in Georgia:)

I just came from Disneyland so there are a number of unhealthy things. It's hard to choose one. If I have to choose I'll say the twizzlers I ate waiting at the airport.

poptarts, fudge, or gummy fruits

2 cinnamon rolls and 5 poppers(jalepeno, creamcheese, and bacon) for supper. With 2 more poppers for a bed night(what my mom used to call it with my girls) snack. Yeah, I was popping ant-acids :crazy2: after that.

The worst, most unhealthy food I've ever ate was June 1, 2015.

Thank God I had extra Ulcerative Colitis medication with me, because this place really messed with me.

image.jpg

Steak & cheese egg rolls but in my defense we are on vacation in Hampton beach NH

County Fair this last weekend. I had two of my husband's cheese curds, and a few spoonfuls of all the ice cream.

myself? I had a mango on a stick and it was SOOOOO good.

I made 124 oatmeal peanut butter cookies on Sat night (I did freeze half). Between Sat night snd Monday I ate about 12 of them.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter