Here's my attempt at letters. How did I do?

smazarluvsdis

Earning My Ears
loganletter.gif

Mikayla2.gif

I am not a pro like youguys but you certainly have inspired me. The kids picked out all of the clipart and told me where to place them

They look wonderful. It is neat that the kids were able to pick out the clipart and tell you where to put them. Truly personalized t-shirts!!!

AWE! How great is it that they were able to help you? I can't wait until mine can have more imput. Right now, they have to wear whatever I put on them! :lmao:

They are FABULOUS! How fun to get your kids involved. Thanks for sharing your designs with us.

*DisneyBride* said:
May I ask what program and what font you're using to create your letters? They're amazing

Yes, I want to know too! I've been trying to create name designs for my sons and they look terrible. :blush: I'm not very creative!

Your designs look GREAT!! :cheer2:

and I downloaded the Mickey font. I used fill effects for the letters. For the clipart I used the first site link on the Design tips thread at the top of the board. Sorry I am at work so I don't have much time to look. Unfortunately I don't have a fancy program to do it on so if I have to fix something, I move it over into paint then put it back into powerpoint. When I'm all done, I group everything together and save it as a gif. Hope this makes sense. It was fun and the kids loved 'dis'igning them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter