Here now - UNBELIEVABLE pixie dust!!

Rivka

Earning My Ears
We arrived this afternoon for our very first visit, celebrating my 40th birthday. When we checked in at Coronado Springs, the cast member told me we had a "magical surprise" - we were being updated to a junior suite. I cried. Me crying made her cry. It was amazing.

But! Turns out she was mistaken.

They put us in an EXECUTIVE suite.

1500 square feet. Two full bedrooms. A foyer the size of a regular hotel room. A living area and a formal dining room. A huge, bubble-jet tub.

This. Is. MAGICAL. Oh my gosh. If this is a dream, I don't want to wake up.

We arrived this afternoon for our very first visit, celebrating my 40th birthday. When we checked in at Coronado Springs, the cast member told me we had a "magical surprise" - we were being updated to a junior suite. I cried. Me crying made her cry. It was amazing.

1500 square feet. Two full bedrooms. A foyer the size of a regular hotel room. A living area and a formal dining room. A huge, bubble-jet tub.

How amazing!! Happy birthday, enjoy your trip!

Happy Birthday to you! Dreams really do come true! pixiedust:

That's wonderful Rivka! Thanks for sharing your good fortune with us. Time to celebrate:mickeyjum

That is amazing!!! I didn't even know that suites like that exist at CSR! Enjoy your magical upgrade!! pixiedust:

Holy crap amazing !!!! Congrats and Happy Birthday !!!

Take pics and post them for us !!! :)

Ah, the magic of Disney! Happy Birthday and I hope the rest of your trip right up to the end is as magical and filled with pixie dust as the beginning was. :bday:party:

That is just awesome!! Congratulations! Have a great Birthday and a wonderful stay!!

So amazingly cool! You'd have a hard time dragging me out of my room to visit the parks :cool1:.

Congratulations and Happy Birthday!!! pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter