Here now. Sharing our magic.

I am sorry to hear about your theft experience. My DD got sick when she was about 8 at MK and the staff at MK and the Poly were so amazing, well above the call of duty. These very special experiences make me come back to WDW every year and my adult kids still talk about some of their very special magic at WDW.

I am glad you were able to enjoy the rest of your trip!

Thank you for sharing those sweet moments with us - those are things that can NEVER be stolen away!

Great story! I wish our thief had been so thoughtful! What on earth could they possibly want with a little girl's autograph book? I kept hoping beyond hope that they would just drop it off somewhere, never mind the rest of the things they took. This was towards the end of our trip and we had all the autographs in it (it was the encyclopedia and the name of my DGD was in it). I called lost and found for a month after we returned home. I even edited the book out of all the pictures we took (or didn't use the photo with the book in it) so my DGD wouldn't see it and ask where her book was. They also took all of her keepsakes from the wonderland tea party, including the bouquet of flowers she so proudly presented to us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter