Here now...nasty cm??? What the heck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think you should report a CM that is overly rude to you. I don't think having a bad day is an excuse to treat guests, or anyone, rudely. Maybe the CM is like that a lot and no one is reporting them so they continue. I doubt they will be fired with one report against them. They should be warned and improve their attitude. If your reporting her is after her "last warning" and now she gets fired that's on her, not on you. She needed to go.

You can't work in customer service and take your bad day out on customers.

I agree that we pay A LOT of money to experience "the most Magical, Happiest place on earth" and shouldn't accept staff treating us rudely. We aren't just paying for a service, we are paying for an experience. The cast is part of that experience.

I had a waiter at Tony's that wasn't "rude" exactly, just very cold and unfriendly, so much so that I remembered him as our waiter from four years ago. He was cold and abrupt back then too. He acted like asking him for more water was such a bother. He got annoyed at me because I asked him for some fresh parmesan and when he brought it he was going to serve it to me, and I explained it was for my daughter and he got visibly annoyed. But I didn't report him, and I tipped him the same percentage I tip everyone else because he didn't go to the point of being "rude," that I would complain. I was surprised he still had a job there though. It made for a very uncomfortable meal though, and I don't think guests should be made to feel that way.

I do however, feel that it's always nice to try to turn the incident around if you can with a friendly response and see where it goes first. Maybe they didn't realize their tone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter