Here now:) How do I.....

cjdj4

Mouseketeer
get to GF at 8:25 am for breakfast at 1900 PF? MK doesn't open until 9 so the MK boat is out. Every CM we talk to has a different story, lol. So I figured I would ask the experts,YOU.

Thanks,
Jenn

PS- LOVE FW!:banana:

The boat to the MK runs at least a hour before the MK opens, so it is an option. Just get off at CR and monorail it. Or bus to WL and launch to CR and monorail it.
Good luck.

call disney dining they have shuttles that run before parks open. thats what we've done in the past

the mk resort boat from the fort will run as early as 0645. Just called on the phone that is out by the dock. we usually have 0700 reservations at CR so we have to leave early. get off at CR and take monorail over. The monorail should be running by 0800 or so.

There are two boat routes that run from FW.
The smaller boats which leave from the right side of the dock are the resort boats. They start running at about 6:45AM and go to both the CR and WL. If you take it to CR and go inside you can catch the resort monorail to the GF.
The larger boats that leave from the left side of the dock go round trip to the MK. They run from about 1 hr before the parks open until about 1 hr after the parks close. If you catch that one you can take it to the MK and transfer to the other resort boat that goes to the GF and Poly or take the resort monorail to the GF.

Easiest and quickest route...from the marina take the boat to CR and then take the resort monorail to GF. Have a great time!:)

We found the best way for us is to drive our truck to the TTC and take the monorail from there. It seemed to get us there a little earlier than the boat-CR-monorail route. That was to get to CP and CRT but it would work well for 1900 too. I don't know if you are allowed to park at GF if your not a guest there. That would be the best way if it is allowed and you have a vehicle.

We found the best way for us is to drive our truck to the TTC and take the monorail from there. It seemed to get us there a little earlier than the boat-CR-monorail route. That was to get to CP and CRT but it would work well for 1900 too. I don't know if you are allowed to park at GF if your not a guest there. That would be the best way if it is allowed and you have a vehicle.

If you are dining at 1900 and have a reservation you can park at the GF. They will check though! Or, you can always use valet (for $10, or free with TiW).

:santa:

I agree with Shan. If you have a car, then you could also drive pretty quickly to GF. If you don't have a car, then take the boat! :goodvibes

We ended up driving over. This is our first time at FW and figuring out all the transportation stuff takes a few days. By the time we have it all figured out it will be time to leave:rotfl:

We love it here. We have been trying to figure out when and if we can stay here again. Also, the Hoop Dee Doo is awesome!

Thanks again :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter