Here now and weather and crowds are perfect!

louey

DIS Veteran
We arrived Saturday, have a standard view which we got a view of trees not bad at all. I requested high floor and close to elevator we got both :D We feel like the crowds aren't too bad at all but thank god for fast passes because the lines for most popular rides are long. I know Yacht Club is due for a refresh but to me it still looks pretty good nothing wrong in our room. But after seeing the Beach Club Reno pics I'm looking forward to seeing what they do for Yacht Club. This is my first time using Magic Bands they are awesome knock on wood we have had any issues it's nice not to have to find your card. We have eaten at Liberty Tree tradition for our first night stay we love it, my daughter and I had dinner at BOG in the grand ballroom it's such a beautiful restaurant IMO food is ok, last night was Hoopty Doo we had the best waiter he went above and beyond my nephew is celebrating a bday so he had three girls from another table come sing Happy Birthday to him also made him wear a hat he made out of a napkin he made me a bow looking one out of a napkin and put it in my head. He was wonderful!!! We have been having such a wonderful time tonight we eat at Narcoosees it's my first time there. Have a great day everyone!:flower1:

Last edited:
Awesome! Glad you are having such a good time! Before my kids hit about 5th grade, we went to WDW every May and it was my favorite time of year there. I remember the weather and crowds as being perfect, just like you described. Enjoy!

Awesome! Glad you are having such a good time! Before my kids hit about 5th grade, we went to WDW every May and it was my favorite time of year there. I remember the weather and crowds as being perfect, just like you described. Enjoy!

This is our first time here in May and I feel like we hit the jackpot!!! I will definitely keep this month in mind for future trips.

This is our first time here in May and I feel like we hit the jackpot!!! I will definitely keep this month in mind for future trips.

Yes definitely! We used to love the first week in October too -- the weather was still beautiful, rarely rained, crowds were low, and we got to go to the Halloween party at MK!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter