Here it is! 2016 National Gingerbread Competition Entry!

Great job enjoying seeing your master piece every year. Makes my little gingerbread with a droopy roof look sad...lol

That first place winner is from Canada how the heck did she get it there with out it breaking.

Wow, your skills are absolutely amazing! Congratulations! And thank you for sharing the other winners - I love gingerbread creations!

Holy Moly, that's incredible! You are one talented person! The first place piece has me over here like :eek: ... it's incredible what some people are able to do! I can't even get a gingerbread kit house to stay together, nevermind creating masterpieces like these!

Congratulations! I love your entry (this year and every year!). The aprons are adorable! Thanks for sharing with us!

Your entry is great, Linda!! Beautiful. So creative, as always. Thanks for sharing with us.

And so happy you are feeling better and well enough to make your masterpieces after that shingles episode earlier back in the summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter