Here is where we ate...and what we thought about the place

wirki

If only I lived closer<br><font color="red">Looks
We were there for the Free Dining. I want to first say that everyone treated us well and we had not one bad experince with a server. Ok now that that is out of the way lets move on to the good stuff....THE FOOD

Us
Me
Hubby
DD 4
DD 5 months and did not eat (at least as far as I know. She could have grabbed a few things here or there :rotfl: )
Day 1
The Plaza Restaurant
Good food. Service was a little slow but not bad. Server was very nice. But the place was a wreck. It just seemed like it needed a good cleaning. Everywhere looked like my kids had just eaten there. Crumbs, napkins, and silverware on the floor. You get the picture.
I had a salad.....good
Hubby had a ruben.....good
DD had a PB&J..ate it all
would we go back......sure

Day 2
Tusker House
Great Food. Long lines. Clean
I had Turkey Wrap with corn chowder.... wonderful. Had fries instead of soup.
Hubby had Grilled Salmon served with jollof rice and seasonal vegetables...wonderful too. I had some of the veggies and they tasted fresh
DD had Macaroni and Cheese - served with applesauce and Mickey cheddar crackers......ate it all.

Day 3
O'Hanas
Was pretty good. Fun interaction with characters. Server gave me a little too much info aout her life. Clean.
This was alot of fun for us. Loved the parade. The food was warm and tasty and we got more of whatever we wanted.

Day 4
1900 Park Fare
Food was hot and plenty of it. Place was clean. Wonderful server.
This was a wonderful breakfast. We took our time and really enjoyed everything. MP was a little off her game. Maybe just tired but she was not very friendly. Now the Mad Hatter was wonderful.
Food was waffles and breads. Eggs and fruit. Loved the strawberry soup.

Day 5
Le Cellier
Wonderful all around. Our server Kelsey was great and the food was just as good.
I had the Mixed Field Greens,7 oz. Filet Mignon and the Happiest Celebration on Earth Chocolate Whiskey Cake. I loved all but the cake. I have had better.
Hubby had Grilled Beef Tenderloin Kabob, 14 oz. New York Strip Steak , Maple Creme Brulee. Liked my steak better and said he has had better Creme Brulee.
DD had Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup, Chicken Nuggets, Campfire S'mores She hardly ate here. Too many snack earlier in the day I think.

Day 6
50's Prime Time
Love the experience here. Food was good but cousin Mark made my day.I had Fried Chicken and it was filling and good. Of couse how can you go wrong with anything fried. Hubby had the Pot Roast and really enjoyed it. DD had Mac and Cheese and just ate some of it. She liked it but it was too much for her.
Mark was great and we had a wonderful time with him.

Day 7
Castle
Food was great. Service was top notch and very clean place. You all have read about the horror stories about this place. We did not have any problems here. Tons of food. The show was very well done. worth 2 TS on the dining plan.....not sure. I had Prime Rib. Cooked just the way I asked could be cut easily. Hubby had Pork. Said it was wonderful. DD had Mac and sauce. She liked it but only ate about half. Was distracted by everything that was happening. We had a cake brought to the table for my birthday. (I ordered it ) It was ok...I have had better.

Day 8
Norway Princess Breakfast
Did not like it. Do not go if you only can get a late seating. I worked really had to get breakfast and not have lunch. Well I got 10:40. They rushed us through everything. I got up to change my youngest diaper and they took away all the food. (I had not eaten yet) Just not good

Thats it beside a few counter services. Any questions I will try and answer

Debbie

Enjoyed reading your reviews ~ Thanx for sharing.

We have an ADR for Ohana and it will be our first time eating there. I have heard past comments that they rush you through the meal...did you feel that way?

I did not feel this way at all. We were there for 2 parades around the place and then some. We liked it. Ask to sit by a window if you can. Have a great time

We ate at O'Hanas on 9/20. We weren't rushed at all, and in fact, I was waiting for them to start kicking us out we hung out so long. My kids participated in the following: Hula Lesson, Coconut Race, Limbo, and some other parade where they walked around and made noise. The hostess (can't remember her name) was great with the kids, and had most people participating in her activities.

The food was quite good, and maybe some people may feel rushed because it is family style. They put a big salad on your table. Then they come by with the wontons and shrimp. Then they bring out some veggies and potatoes, and then comes the skewers and skewers of meat! Steak, chicken, pork, turkey, sausage. All cooked over a big pit in the middle of the restaurant, and all brought to your table hot and fresh!

The bananas foster bread pudding desert was quite yummy too! You will enjoy O'Hanas!

wendy1974 said:
We have an ADR for Ohana and it will be our first time eating there. I have heard past comments that they rush you through the meal...did you feel that way?
Hi
We were at O'hanas in August and weren't rushed at all. As a matter of fact, we were there extra long. My DGD was having so much fun with all the games, and my DD and I were relaxing with a few Pina Coladas. We really liked it and want to go back next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter