• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Here are SWA's blackout days for Christmas!!

chris1gill

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Well, they must be opening their flights up soon, because in today's email, they gave the following blackout dates for the Holidays... these are about the same dates as I remember last year having blacked out..... Here they are:

*Travel beginning August 13, 2001 through end of schedule,
except for November 20, 21, 25, and 26, December 21, 22,
28-30, 2001, and January 1, 2002.
Schedule is currently open through December 8, 2001.

Glad to help, I was thinking of you when I posted it!! I remembered your wanting the 21st!!! Did you wind up booking the airfare you found last week @ 168?

No, I reluctantly let it go. I hope I don't regret that! I'm going to see what happens with the other airlines when Southwest releases their late December fares. Hopefully they won't keep us in suspense for too long.

You might want to go check out www.delta.com - they have great sale rates, including a return on 12/21.... This is out of Boston, but hopefully your city might have as a good a rate... It's only available on their website apparently... I'm trying to figure out what I should do.. we have the $40.00 credit per person, but I don't think you can do that if you book online, but if I book over the phone, it's 219.50 versus the 157.50 on their website... What a pain!! But check it out, you might get really lucky!!

I got the one way 39.00 airfair out of Albany Ny for December 8th direct flight too. There are 7 of us going and it cost 315.00 TOTAL for the way down. Now I just have to wait for the return to open up on December 16th. I am so excited. I could'nt believe that price. I was looking at 200+ for 7 that was 1400 plus tax. OMG. When I saw that price I thougth I'll never get them they will be all gone. Yahoooo. Boy this makes the budget HAAPPPYYYYYY.

Thanks for the link--I checked it out and could only find specials for departures this week. Did you get that rate from the reservations on the home page?

I mentioned to my husband that maybe we would just come back a day early and he said why not just stay a couple extra days. Of course, I was all over that and booked AKL today for Friday and Saturday nights. What I wouldn't do to save $200 on airfare! Actually, it works out to be about the same because we'll come in Friday instead of Thursday. The whole reason we were coming in Thursday was because I thought Friday would be the last MVMCP. I didn't want to take the chance of a delayed flight Friday. Now we're going to MVMCP so we'll come in Friday the 14th and stay until Sunday the 23rd.

dvcDenise, Which airline were you able to get that fare on? I'm just not finding it!!! We want to fly out November 30th, coming back on December 16th... those are the ideal dates... We can fly out of virtually any Northeast airport... we're 2 hours from everywhere LOL....

We are flying southwest out of Albany,NY. It is an internet air fare only.They have posted blackout dates for December. Southwest only sells one way so that was one way as they hav not release the dates we need to return Dec 16. I check every hour so when they do I will be ready to get my return flight.

Here is the link ,
http://www.iflyswa.com/

The dates that you want are open just check for seats. As I said the dates for Dec 16 is not open yet but i got my tickets for the trip down and when they open up I will get the return .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter