Here are my choices so far for FP for our trip

jacobsmommy

DIS Veteran
We will be going to WDW in July. It'll be me, dh, 15 yo ds, 11 yo dd, my parents, my brother, his wife, and their almost two year old ds.

Right now I have three days planned at MK. Here are the FP I have chosen: BTMRR, SDMT two times, Splash two times, Peter Pan, and Space. Not everyone will ride all of those rides, so we may get some different FP for the ones that won't ride. We will also probably FP meeting Mickey and Minnie.

Right now I have two days planned at Epcot. Here are the FP I have chosen: FEA, Soarin, Seas w/Nemo, JIA, Pixar Shorts, and Spaceship Earth. I am pretty sure that everyone will ride all of these rides (except my nephew). We plan to rope drop Test Track on both mornings.

I have one day (and an extra night) planned at DHS. Here are the FP I have chosen: SDD, Star Tours, TOT. I am hoping to get a Fantasmic FP after the others are used. I know we won't all ride all of the rides. My ds isn't a fan of RNRC and my dd won't ride it, but I'm sure others will want to ride it.

I have one day planned for AK. Here are the FP I have chosen: splitting up the Avatar rides, KS, either EE or Dinosaur. I know some won't ride EE or Dinosaur.

How do my FP plans look?

Last edited:
My teenagers prefer Test Track over Soarin.

If they like roller coasters, Rockin Roller Coaster at HS is awesome.

EE over Dinosaur. My kids rode it a dozen times.

Looks good!

My ds didn't love RNRC the last time he did it, but he loves TOT. We plan to rope drop Test Track both mornings at Epcot. I'm sure everyone in my group that will ride EE will prefer that over Dinosaur.

My ds didn't love RNRC the last time he did it, but he loves TOT. We plan to rope drop Test Track both mornings at Epcot. I'm sure everyone in my group that will ride EE will prefer that over Dinosaur.

Given your follow up info, they look good.
I would have added RNRC as well, but sounds like your kids may not.
TT was another I didn't see, but if you ar doing that at RD, no problems.
While I like Dinosaur, definitely prefer EE over Dinosaur.
Have fun!

I’d still FP TT and RD Soarin that day. TT goes down frequently. If you RD it and it’s not running, you’ve wasted time. However, if you have a FP and it’s down it converts to an Anytime FP that you can use whenever it reopens, or for a different ride.

Is Soarin faster at rope drop? My daughter will probably want to ride test track both days, so I guess we could fast pass one day and rope drop the other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter