Here are my ADR's-What do you think?

MegaWoman

Burner
Hi there

We're heading to WDW in December for our second trip ever! We were there in March this year, but stayed off-site. So this time we decided to go the full monty and stay on-site (ASMu) and get the DDP.

I've made all my ADR's:

Tony's Town Square (Dinner)
Coral Reef (Lunch)
Sci-Fi (Dinner)
Cinderella's Royal Table (Lunch)
Le Cellier (Lunch)
Concourse (Dinner)
Hollywood & Vine (Lunch)
Boma (Dinner)
O'hana (Breakfast)

My kids are young, hence so many Lunch ressies. What do you think? The only TS restaurant we've been to already is Sci-Fi and the kids thought it was fun sitting in a car!

We're driving from the Toronto (ON, Canada) area over two days to get to WDW, so there's lots of fast food eating (mostly in the car too), so when we get there we're hungry for veggies, fruit and non-processed foods!

Any advice would be appreciated; we're fairly new at this.

Peace
Stephanie

ADRs look great.. Both Concourse and Le Cellier are steak places.. and very good ones at that..

the only thing missing is character dining.. could you not get any?? We like Chef Mickey's and Crystal Palace..

I have Character Dining at Cinderella's Table, Playhouse Disney @ Hollywood & Vine and Lilo and Stitch @ O'hana's! I think this is going to be the only time the kids will want to see Little Einstien's & JoJo, and they are also right into Lilo and Stitch (though why I don't know!)

Peace
Stephanie

Excellent choices!

We're doing Coral Reef, Sci Fi and O'hana Breakfast also :-) Don't know if you've ever done Coral Reef, but my DD and I went last August and fell in love with that restaurant! Wish we could have gotten H&V, another favorite of ours, we are hoping someone wants to trade H&V for Sci Fi that night we're going to be there, but we'll have a good time no matter what, not worried about it.

Have fun! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter