Hepl on off sight

jamen65

Earning My Ears
Hi we are going to be in Florida in the begning of Feb. Any sugestions on a hotel nice but inexpensive. Probally 2 nights we are 4 dh myself 41/2 & almost 3 yo.
We were at the Poly in Sept loved it but this would be more of a budget trip.
Thanks

hey jamen65,

check out hotelkingdom.com for some hotel ideas. I havent been to wdw before, so i really dont know anything about any of the hotels, but we got a full kitchen suite for 78.90 a night. They also offered free full breakfast. We booked the Best Western at Lake Cecile for april 2002.

:smooth: Have a great trip

Poohangel

Disnee Dad says..............................................Check with Courtyard by Marriott, and see if thier super $25.00 a night is available during yuor stay, if so jump on it!!! You still get early entry and E- nights if they have them!!!! I, who said you must always stay on site, unless you can get a steal will be staying at Courtyard for six nights in November,followed by four nights at AKL. The money I saved is the money I spent for four great nights at a deluxe resort!! OK, give credit to my wonderful wife, when I said here are a couple hotel codes we could use, check them out, she came back with the $25.00 rate!!! Disnee Dad says ....Disnee Mom rules!!

hey disneefamily

could you tell me which site disneemom got the rate for courtyard and what the codes were. all sites i have been to have been $89-$129. we are going april 6-11- 2002, so we may not be able to get that great a rate.

Thanks, poohangel

poohangel, that rate is available only through www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com, while you can also click on the Orlando Hotel Discounts link at the top of this page for another good range of properties.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter