• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Helppp ... What should I do ?

ugadog99

<font color=blue>Has been waiting patiently for a
Hi guys, this is Keypooh90, and I need help ! In two weeks I have to try out solo for a Company dance team called Rhythm Xpresss Cloggers and I am rerally nervous ! I have never done this before and I need tips to do well and stay calm besides practice practice practice !
-
Thanks again,
Carrielee:confused: :(

Just don't think aobut it. Practice and don't get your hopes up to high. I danced for a long time so I know how you feel

i had almost the same problem and wht helped me was to forget that everyone was there n try to do the best you can. Also go out wiht a smile on eyour face n that should help be a llittle less nervous. but remember have fun thats the most important thing and if your not having fun then your not doing something you love

remember have fun

Just imagine that you are performing to someone you really care about like a family member. Forget that there is anyone else in the room apart from that person. Good Luck, I hope you get the solo

If it was me I would not think about it at all. Also make sure not to stress yourself about it. The more you stress the worse it will be. Pretend your dancing in your room where no one is watching.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter