Helping with epcot restaurants

Jessicamcg

Earning My Ears
Narrowed it down to these 4. I realize ff isn't actually in Epcot, but close enough. I can only pick 2 of these 4. Never eaten at any

Chefs de France
Via Napoli, flying fish, San angel inn

F
Flying

We've had great experiances at Chefs De France! Food was great, the French onion soup is a MUST (had it 4 times and we've LOVED it every time!) and almost a meal in itself!
San Angel inn. This ones not so great. We really liked the setting/atmosphere! We were all excited to eat there. Then we actually ate the food. It was ok, but nothing was SUPER great. If you've eaten Mexican food in any local Mexican food place, you should expect the same here- EXCEPT, usually when we've eaten at a mexican restaurant, you get a LOT of food. NOT HERE. The portion sizes were small. So, if your looking for great atmosphere- go there, but if you want good food too- skip it!
Via Napoli. Eaten there once. The meals were good, but I make home made italian dishes at home and so it wasn't as special for us to eat there.
I've never eaten at flying fish...but heard mixed reviews.

I would Pick FF and Chefs de France out fo the 4 you have listed. Not a big fan of Via Napoli or San Angel inn. But everyones tastes are different.

Really, any of them. Depends on what you like. They are all good enough.

I have only eaten at Chefs & San Angel Inn. Flying Fish looks interesting.

I'd choose Flying Fish & San Angel Inn.

Chefs had the BEST french onion soup but DBF and I weren't impressed with our main dishes for the price.

San Angel Inn, on the other hand, has great food & a wonderful atmosphere!

Flying Fish - super yummy, great food, service, all around the best on site. Romantic, This is our must do every time.

Chef's - French Onion soup to die for... YUMMO - nice selection of wine, and crepe's for dessert, oh yes... We have never had a bad meal or service. Just a note the table's are very close together.

We've eaten at all 4 and it depends on what kind of food you like or want to try and what kind of atmosphere you enjoy.

-Chefs is French food. If you plan your reservation for the right time you may get a visit at your table by Remy. We enjoyed the food, especially the onion soup, lobster bisque, short ribs and profiteroles. We did not enjoy the duck entree.

-Via Napoli has the best pizza in DW. It's thin crust, but very good. eWe also enjoyed the sampler platter appetizer. The wood fired ovens are fun to watch. The restaurant is light, bright and airy, but can get noisy.

-Flying Fish is a signature restaurant so service is more leisurely than your other 3 choices. Food is very good - especially the potato wrapped snapper. Decor is whimsical.

-San Angel inside the pyramid is traditional Mexican food and not the typical Tex-Mex that we're more familiar with. Good atmosphere with the boat ride and volcano as a back drop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter