Helping some more of my Saturday morning DS friends -- Updated 12/11

KiminChicago

DIS Veteran
Hi all --

Thanks to the help of people on this board, I've gotten quite a reputation for helping people in our Saturday morning DS line find pins they either didn't get and later wished they had, or pins that were sold out at our store. So, a few other people in line have given me their wish lists and I thought I'd see how many of them I can help out. I'd like to purchase the pins since I've already given up all of my extras.

Here's the list:

30 -- Fantasia Movie Poster
37 -- Figaro
41 -- Trick or Treat (need 3 of these, our store was short shipped)
47 -- Pocahontas

There are also a couple of people who still need #1, I don't hold out much hope for these, but I thought the others might be out there somewhere!

Thanks to the people on this board, I've managed to shorten the list quite a bit!
Kim

I have and 2 extra #15 . I really like to trade maybe you can get me and extra pin from week 12/15 I woul like the Cinderella coach #93. Let me know if this would be OK. Cathy
Cmlee230@aol.com

I just got back from WDW & haven't unpacked the car yet :), so I don't know which TDS pins I traded & which I still have to trade. I might have some pins, but I don't know yet.

As for TDS #1 - don't give up hope! I have been trying to help a Saturday a.m. pin friend look for #1. I found it! I traded for it with a nice guest from Dallas the other night. We made one last stop at the Art of Disney Gallery at EPCOT, & there was the pin on this man's lanyard! I happened to have some of my traders with me & he saw something he liked - voila! a trade, so don't give up hope.

Addendum --

I wont' be home this weekend and would really like pins #90 and #92. I think I'm also looking for a #50 (an Ebay buy gone bad).

If I can trade #7 or #33 for them, please let me know.

Donna

You may want to look at my traders on Pinpics too. I think I have #13. Unsure about #30 (w/o looking at my list myself ;) ). The others I am sure I don't have extras of anymore.
I'm omega under Pinpics.

Would you consider selling #13? I don't really have anything to trade right now, unless you'd like me to pick up a pin from the Disney Store for you this week.

Thanks!
Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter