Helping first time cruiser

Dznypal

DIS Veteran
I’m helping a first time cruiser friend with their cruise
She asked me when she can book their PAT
For the life of me I can’t remember basically it’s when you can do on line check but I can’t think of the time time

For the life of me I can’t remember basically it’s when you can do on line check but I can’t think of the time time
30 days prior to sail date. Opens at midnight eastern.

Yes, during online check in. As a first time cruiser, that'll be 30 days out at midnight Florida time.

I'm pretty sure first timers can check in and get a PAT 30 days prior to embarkation. For example, if you can check in tomorrow (2/3), I'd be online at midnight tonight ready to check in with all of the necessary documentation (see the thread on what to have for check in). Keep in mind, "midnight" is equivalent to the departure port. My next cruise is out of Port Canaveral, so I'll be online at midnight Eastern time, even though I live in the Central time zone.

Also, when your friend logs in to their account on the app or website & looks at their reservation, it'll tell them their check in date.

Hope this helps. I'm sure someone who is far more knowledgeable (paging @PrincessShmoo) will be able to provide far better guidance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter