• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help!

ninamouse

DIS Veteran
Hi,
Can someone please tell me where it tells me I have a reply to a thread and how to retrieve the threads I started.
I can find them easily on the app but not so easy from my desktop!
Thanks
Nina:confused3

I have it set up so I get an email whenever someone replies to a thread I have started or replied to.

To see threads you have replied to or started go to "quick links" and then go to "subscribed threads".

I'm sure there are other ways, but that's how I do it. :goodvibes

Thanks!

Also - how do I get the countdown - you seem to know what you are doing on here! :)

You're Welcome! I know a little how to navigate around here, but not as much as the experts, but I try!

As you are seeing other countdowns in people's signature, you can just right click them and it will take you to the countdown website or look carefully and you will see that the website is listed and you can google it. Once on the ticker website of your choice, it will walk you through making a countdown. After you create one you will copy and paste it into your signature (under "user CP").

Edited to add: copy the "url" code to copy it into your signature.

Be careful when subscribing to threads. If the thread becomes active, you will be bombarded with emails.

Maybe subscribe to a few threads until you get used to the boards but then I wouldn't recommend it unless you can deal with all the emails you'll get. ;)

Be careful when subscribing to threads. If the thread becomes active, you will be bombarded with emails.

Maybe subscribe to a few threads until you get used to the boards but then I wouldn't recommend it unless you can deal with all the emails you'll get. ;)

True, oh so true!! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter