Help

funhouse8

<font color=teal>How can you invest so much money
Hi, I tried to make my sigi smaller so i could fit in a ticker but it still doesn't work. I removed all my text. What else can i do. I don't want to loose my picture, is there anything else that would help. Thanks,gina

another thing you can try is Line up the ](from the end of your Picture and [ from the beginning of the countdown. Make them touch each other and that should put them side by side instead of on top.

But I also see bith a Picture and Countdown

It must be my computer. I only see the top of the peoples head on the countdown, not the time line. I'll have to check this out. Thanks

It must be my computer. I only see the top of the peoples head on the countdown, not the time line. I'll have to check this out. Thanks

Yes I have a 17in widescreen and that does matter in what you see. You also can't go by the preview as it will show everything. Try to put them side to side

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter