• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help - YC Rate Question!!!

Prince John

Mouseketeer
We are planning a trip in November. I really need to know what actual rates to expect for that time at YC (based on last year). I am planning on buying an AP so we are eligible for AP rates. I have heard as low as $169 - is this true? Thank you.

If I had to guess....trying to plan a budget it would be either 169.00 - 189.00 a night. We stayed at the YC in the summer of 2001 (August) and paid 169.00 a night. That was with an AP rate.

It really depends on your dates. If you are going over Thanksgiving, it may not be as deep a discount, if any. Also the first full week is "New Jersey Week" as others call it. The schools are out for several reasons and many travel to WDW that week. In 2003, I think the dates are November 4 - 10, school returning on the 11th.

We stayed at the YC in November 2002 for $169+ tax. This was an AP rate for a standard room. Before the AP rates came out we had the room reserved for $179+ tax with a code.

The YC is our absolute favorite WDW resort :D !!

Mom of 5 - Thank you so much - I'll call today and book the room and apply the discounts when they come. I just wanted to make sure we could afford it, because at over 300 per nite, forget it.
I can't wait to use my new Disney Visa card - just got it in the mail yesterday!!!

I hope you get a really great discount, and enjoy the YC as much as we did!

We had a fabuous room that met all of our requests and then some - #4148. We were on the 4th floor overlooking the wedding gazebo, and once out on the balcony, the view to our left was of the BWI across the way. It was just beautiful, and made our stay so special.

make sure you check in on or after November 3rd, because Value season starts then, and you will get the lowest rate.

If the discounts are released, plan on $169 - $189 for a standard room. If the discounts arent that good, maybe $199.

I wouldn buy an AP til I saw wha the discounts are, you may be able to get just as good a rate without the AP.

Laura :)

Mom of 5,

That sounds like a great room location that you had! Maybe I'll request that area for our trip! I love the gazebo area!!:teeth:

:sunny::bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter