Help with wedding invitation

WDWAurora

<font color=teal>I may not be Peter's Tink, but I'
Ok, I'm trying to figure out how to frame my wedding invitation. I have an 8x10 silver toned frame (that matches several of my other wedding frames) and the invitation. Here is a picture that gives an idea bout the appearance of the invitation:

833048.jpg

I was thinking mount it on black bazzill, but then what? I have the August Gladiola primas, should I do something with those (wedding colors were pink and green). I thought the black cardstock would make the print on the invitation stand out nicely. Any thoughts, suggestions? I was just going to mount it on the cardstock and leave it at that, but I saw DSisIL's yesterday and it was mounted on a green and had some lovely flowers around it and just looked so nice. What should I do?

This place has some cool frames they do with flowers and glass - you can see through the glass matting. They may give you some ideas (I like the corners best myself but to each his or her own). http://www.the-glass-garden.net/
The ones on this site are beautiful and some of the prettiest I have seen.
http://uncommonweddinggifts.com/weddings.html

I would check with your lss and be sure that whatever kind of paper you use for the background and matting won't fade - I have heard that some colors of bazzil fade over time but I don't know what colors those are. You could always get a mat board from a frame shop to mount it on. They have great colors and textures and are designed to not fade.

Don't forget to post a photo of what you end up doing - I know I want to see what you come up with - I love to see other peoples creative stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter