Help with Vintage Cinderella Castle Cross Stitch

BD Welsh

Earning My Ears
Any body out there ever completed Cinderella Castle from back in the late 80's, early 90's? It's just the castle on a white background. A bit of green bush on the sides of the castle and red and gold banners hanging on either side of the entrance. The kit picture shows it framed in a gold frame with predominately blue matte board but inside mattes of red and pale blue. The backstitching and French knot instructions are sparse at best. I have the kit which includes blending filaments in gold and silver, but I'll be hanged if it looks like enough gold blending filament to do both the castle tops and backstitching. The picture on the kit is too small to get good detail from it. I'm looking for a clear idea of where the gold and silver backstitching would go in relation to the castle itself. The finials are kind of obvious, but it looks like there is some silver on the front of the castle. Any words of wisdom would be appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter