Help with Signature, please :-)

PixieDusting

The Red-headed Pixie!
Hi all

I went to change the picture in my siggy, and somehow I messed it up. I cannot figure out what is wrong. Would some kind soul tale pity on me and post how to add a picture to one's signature, please?

Thanks so much!

You know, if you post the message on the technical board, they'll sure help you right away. It has never taken more than one post for me! Sometimes you don't even have to post the message, you just look up and find that soemone else had the same problem and how the person solved it.

I know the trick it to write the correct instruction to post your signature. give the techies on the board as much detailed information as you can and they'll run whatever for you and help you out.

Good luck,

Wanda :p

Here ya go... {IMG}place image location here{/IMG} In place of { you use [

Hope that helps...

Lauren,

I tried to load your pic directly and all I got was a message "Page cannot be found". There may be a problem with your webpage. You may want to set up one here on the DIS. They're free and directions on how to do it are located on the tech bd. If you need help e-mail me.

But the picture is saved onto my aol webpage. I haven't a clue as to where I found the image originally. Can I still transfer it from the aol page to a dis page?

Thanks much!

Lauren,

As long as you can access the picture you can copy it. I tried to go there directly by copying the URL from the Pic's profile and pasting it to my browser. All I got was the message "page can't be found or accessed" and a screen to sign up for my own web page. Let me know if you need help.

It may be that AOL is not allowing links to their site anymore. It's happened to several other sites lately.

Dominic

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter