Help With Priceline Express Deals

TinkOhio

DIS Veteran
Help! We are planning a last minute trip to WDW for this weekend. We plan to stay from June 27-July 1. I've never used the Express Deals feature before, but there seem to be a good amount of availability for on-property value and moderate resorts. What should I be looking for in the hotel description to know that it is a Disney property? We plan to use Magical Express, so a Disney property is a must. I have read that there are some forums about bidding, etc., but we don't have much time to research. We plan to book the hotel tomight.

Thanks so much for any help!

Help! We are planning a last minute trip to WDW for this weekend. We plan to stay from June 27-July 1. I've never used the Express Deals feature before, but there seem to be a good amount of availability for on-property value and moderate resorts. What should I be looking for in the hotel description to know that it is a Disney property? We plan to use Magical Express, so a Disney property is a must. I have read that there are some forums about bidding, etc., but we don't have much time to research. We plan to book the hotel tomight.

Thanks so much for any help!

There is actually a thread on this. Go to Disney Resorts page. Then scroll to the top to find the Discount Codes and Rates sticky, and you’ll find the Priceline express deals.

In general, you want to see Airport Shuttle as an amenity and no resort fee. The area will be Disney World Bonnet Creek, though I think a couple (Port Orleans and something else?) show up in Disney Springs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter