Help with pics and info on the halloween treat.

Lostgirlz

DIS Veteran
This is my first time doing a holiday at dl. I will also be celebrating my ugh ugh [30th birthday]. I would love to hear about any information, or see any pics for the halloween treat. thanks in advance.

I hope you don't mind but I would like to ask a question about the Halloween Treat as well & thought rather than start a new thread......
Can you purchase tickets for this in advance & if so.....how? Thank you!

I bought tickets to this in the summer. Buy early once they go on sale the weekend nights tend to sell out fast! I have seen this advertised on the AP site and on the DL website.

My dd and I have gone to this event for the last two years - and will be going again this year! There are several character meet and greet areas - the lines for these can get very long so we hit these right away. There a lot of different trick or treat stations set up everywhere. In addition to the character meet and greets there are dance parties for the kids to interact with the characters along with characters roaming about! (Can you tell that my dd really likes the characters! LOL!)

Last year there was a great parade. The lines for the rides were very short. The games were open and giving candy as prizes.

It is a great event!

Here is a picture of my dd with Peter Pan & Wendy

100_2361.jpg

I'm really looking forward to this even though i'm not thrilled with the turning 30 part lol. Your daughter looks like she's having a blast. I have tried calling the box office about when tickets go on sell, but they had no info on it. From what a few CM have said when they go on sale it's a mad rush to get them before sell out.

I'm really looking forward to this even though i'm not thrilled with the turning 30 part lol. Your daughter looks like she's having a blast. I have tried calling the box office about when tickets go on sell, but they had no info on it. From what a few CM have said when they go on sale it's a mad rush to get them before sell out.

I have gotten them prior to the public because I have an AP. I seem to remember the dates being released around the begining of June. So for there has been nothing about this event on the AP site.

Don't worry about turning 30 - I have more fun in my 30s then I ever had in my 20s! I can't imagine a better place to spend that special birthday!

Thank you... I agree if I have to hit 30 then DL is where I want to be lol. I thought I read somewhere that disney visa holders also get a chance at buying before the public. I might be wrong but I am hoping the info is right. I have a disney card so maybe they will offer an option like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter