Help with March weather.

Bea

DIS Veteran
We just returned from WDW (April 11-22). The weather the first week was windy and cool. We wore sweatshirts most of that week. The last 5 days were beautiful, but still not really hot, although we did wear shorts and t-shirts. We are making plans for next year and don't want to take the kids out of school again, which leaves March break. I am a little concerned if we go in March it won't be hot enough.

I have heard that Florida was having a cool Spring, so I am hoping that is April was the exception.

Can anyone comment on the weather in mid March?

Mid March can be exactly as you had in April. It can also be quite a bit warmer or quite a bit colder. It's pretty much the luck of the draw.

When we last went in March the first week was cool but the second week was beautiful. Low 80's during the day and 60's at night.

We can always hope for a warm March break. Next year though the Ontario March break is a week before Easter week. So the kids are off for March break, go back to school for 4 days and then have Easter weekend off. We were planning on going for March break next year but we've changed our minds because we think it will be really busy with Easter around the same time. I guess it depends on the ages of your children whether you want to take them out of school. My DS will only be in grade 4 next year and we are taking him out for two weeks in November. He always brings his homework and it is never a problem.

My kids are gr.1 (no big deal), and grade 4. There was alot of homework for grade 4. She missed learning division, and decimals, so that is now our responsibility to teach her.

This year we went the week of Easter Monday and returned 11 days later. That first week was nuts. We won't go that close to Easter again.

I think our March break is the same as Ontario's. I didn't realize it was so close to Easter next year. Thanks for the info.

We went this past March break and the weather was great! We had about a day and a half of rain, but the rest of the week was in the high 70's and low 80's. We wore shorts and t-shirts the whole time and maybe put a sweatshirt shirt on in the evening. We also went on March break 2 years ago and the weather was beautiful!! High 70's - mid 80's and not a drop of rain. It must of been just a cooler Easter this year. We can only go on March break and we haven't been disappointed yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter