Help with Design Ideas

sailors_wfe

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone. for my last trip to WDW I designed t-shirts (mostly from your ideas!!) for our trip (it was our b-day) and I must say I loved wearing these shirts and we got lots of extra attention from cast members and lots of little gooddies with our shirts :yay: DH has just surprised me by wanting to go back down in August of this year :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :yay: :yay: :yay: I would really like t-shirts this year, but of course we're not really "celebrating" like we were with our birthdays last year. This year the only big thing is that the week after we're going DH leaves for deployment with the Navy for 6 months. I would love to see any ideas you guys might come up with! My fav character is Stitch and DH loves the Incredibles. We're going at the end of aug/sept 1st and he leaves sept 8th. Thanks!!!!

Awe. I can see the cutest design about "Last week with My Mr. Incredible" or Something. How cute. MM. I'm sure someone will come up with something GREAT!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter