Help with choosing room on Dream

carol136

Earning My Ears
First time cruisers going on the Disney Dream 4 night Bahamas cruise next April. We are a family of 6 and are hoping for connecting rooms with a verandah. Right now we are between a category 6a on the 8th deck way aft and a 5d on the 6th floor which is midship near elevators. Please help! Like the 6a rooms, but worried about vibrations and rocking. Feel much better in that regard about the 5d rooms, but not sure how quiet they will be right above the activities on the 5th floor. Any advice would be really appreciated!!!

I was on the dream in December and we were in room 9674 which was the very back of the ship. The room was great the verandah even better. No one in the room had any problem with the vibrations and we were directly over the the thrusters. I would take that room in a heart beat again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter