Help with All Star Movies - Preferred Area

iLuvEeyore1969

Earning My Ears
Hello all....Well the countdown begins....YEA!!!!! BUT I need advise. We have paid for preferred and are wondering where we should ask to stay. ANY ADVICE???? I know we get to stay close but what Area should we ask for. WE have stayed at Pop and really any preferred was fine there....Is it the same with movies??????

Leaving in 20 days......And counting.....:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

We were in the Dalmations section, which we requested.

We were on the bottom floor, corner room. So really, the very closest to the food court and pool that you could be!!

We liked that. The kids could go fill up their mugs by themselves because it was so close. You could see the pool from our room. It was noisier, because everyone had to walk by our room, but we didn't care, it was worth it!

Just my opinion!

Have fun, it is a fun resort!

My 3 kids (10, 7 and 4) and I stayed in the Toy Story section in February. We all loved it. We were in the Woody building. It was a very quick walk to the buses, food court, main pool, laundry and playground.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter