Help with AK morning

kcbutterfly

Mouseketeer
Our AK day in June will have EMH from 8:00 - 9:00. We have an 8:10 Tusker House breakfast with the ROL dinning package. I know it probably seems silly to keep the Tusker reservation, but we are really looking forward to it and utilizing the ROL dining package. We aren't interested in FOP, Kali, or Everest. We have FP for the safari, Navi, and Dinosaur later in the day. We will be riding the bus from AKL. How early should we be at the bus stop? Will it be complete chaos trying to get to Tusker with the masses trying to get to FOP? Any tips for avoiding the mad rush since we won't be going to Pandora during EMH?

Our AK day in June will have EMH from 8:00 - 9:00. We have an 8:10 Tusker House breakfast with the ROL dinning package. I know it probably seems silly to keep the Tusker reservation, but we are really looking forward to it and utilizing the ROL dining package. We aren't interested in FOP, Kali, or Everest. We have FP for the safari, Navi, and Dinosaur later in the day. We will be riding the bus from AKL. How early should we be at the bus stop? Will it be complete chaos trying to get to Tusker with the masses trying to get to FOP? Any tips for avoiding the mad rush since we won't be going to Pandora during EMH?

You'll want to be at the bus stop around 7:00. By the time you get to AK, hopefully, they will have already let the FOP crowd in and you can enjoy a leisurely stroll to TH.

Where are you staying? It depends how long it will take you. 7am should be fine. We love Tusker House too - not sure if you still need the ROL dining package - but it is nice to have.

Then that is a quick ride - 7am is more than enough. You can even get to the bus a little later. It would be nice if we could walk - we are staying at AKL this summer and would love to be able to walk to AK.

Thank you for the replies. We are going to plan to be at the bus stop at around 7:00 that morning. Will the buses be running to AK from AKL at 7:00 with EMH at 8:00?

Thank you for the replies. We are going to plan to be at the bus stop at around 7:00 that morning. Will the buses be running to AK from AKL at 7:00 with EMH at 8:00?

Yes - they should be. Once we had to be at MK by 7:15am and we were able to catch a bus at around 6:45am. I think I remember it being a CM bus - but we were able to take it.

Gonna highjack since I think OP already got an answer...

If I want to attempt FOP at rope drop, staying offsite, on an AM EMH Saturday this summer, how early should I be at the parking kiosk??

Please don't tell me I'm crazy--I already know that. Staying onsite just may not happen this trip.

Gonna highjack since I think OP already got an answer...

If I want to attempt FOP at rope drop, staying offsite, on an AM EMH Saturday this summer, how early should I be at the parking kiosk??

Please don't tell me I'm crazy--I already know that. Staying onsite just may not happen this trip.

From what I can tell, they are holding offsite guests at the entrance. I don't think they are walking them into Pandora at all. You're going to want to be at the front of the crowd, so I would still arrive at least an hour before regular park opening which should be the EMH opening time.

From what I can tell, they are holding offsite guests at the entrance. I don't think they are walking them into Pandora at all. You're going to want to be at the front of the crowd, so I would still arrive at least an hour before regular park opening which should be the EMH opening time.
Thank you!!

I would try to go at park closing instead of park opening, the line will be huge by the time you get in.
I may not be able to stay until close if we're staying offsite, so we're trying for morning. If things work out, we may try to do both. Also, with only one-day tickets, I don't want to wait until close as our first ride; if it breaks down, we have no second chance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter