Help! Why is my smilie tag a red x?

lucas

°o°
Yesterday my smilie tag turned into x. It would be ok with me if the Tag Fairy removed the x and the "It's about that time" tag. But please leave my "Loves smilies!" tag!! I really do love my smilies!! I NEED that one! :goodvibes

Thanks! :thanks:

Happy New Year, Tag Fairy! :disrocks:

They are moving all the DIS databases to new servers. I would check after the move if it is still a problem.

I don't see any x.

They are moving all the DIS databases to new servers. I would check after the move if it is still a problem.

I don't see any x.

The red x is under my name and was a smilie that I had for a tag. You don't see it on your screen? :confused3

I still see the red x and I do not see my pictures which I posted in another thread. I don't doubt what others are saying that they see. But I know I don't and I used to before the server migration.

I still see the red x and I do not see my pictures which I posted in another thread. I don't doubt what others are saying that they see. But I know I don't and I used to before the server migration.

I guess you and I are the only ones seeing the red x's!?

Lucas, I see your smilie tag & JimC, I see all three of your pics okay, so they are showing up.

We're still working to get all the little links and doodads reset.

This was a huge migration, and it always takes a few days to work out all of the small details with the little customizations afterward.

We're getting there! :)

Darn it all - I guess it is my home computer blocking it. When I was at work today I could see my smilie tag. Now that I'm back home it is the red x again.

I still can't see your smiley lucas, just the red X. Now my smiley is gone too. :sad: I miss my kitty smiley. I hope she comes back. Is there anything I'm suppose to do? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter