HELP....When would you go?

wirki

If only I lived closer<br><font color="red">Looks
I am having a hard time deciding when our next trip should be :goodvibes

I am thinking we would either go Jan 1-7 2012 or June 10-17

there are pros and cons to both times I know...but I am looking for some advice.
Thanks

We've been in January a couple of times and there are always a few days that are down right cold (and we're from Upstate NY). June will be the way to go for me, simply because of the weather. Both time frames you've listed will be less crowded so I don't think either timeframe is more advantageous than the other.

Well I'm going June 2-8 so I think it's obvious which I'd pick. I prefer the warm weather. I just couldn't see doing Splash Mountain in January :)

Also if you have any SW fans you would probably run into SWW for your June dates.

January, hands down.

You'll be there early enough to still see some of the Christmas decorations the first few days of your trip.

You'll most likely get to see the Osbourne lights.

You'll get to "Start off" the year at Disney.

The crowds are lower.

And the number 1 reason:

You can always put on another layer, but in June, you can only take so much off:scared1::scared1::scared1:

January, hands down.

You'll be there early enough to still see some of the Christmas decorations the first few days of your trip.

You'll most likely get to see the Osbourne lights.

You'll get to "Start off" the year at Disney.

The crowds are lower.

And the number 1 reason:

You can always put on another layer, but in June, you can only take so much off:scared1::scared1::scared1:

:thumbsup2

Never been in June, but we've been a couple of times in December/January! And take it from another upstate New Yorker (from THE snow belt!!) It is great to go to Florida in the winter. We've been lucky enough not to hit any real cold weather, just a light jacket, but 55 degrees feels GREAT when it's -10 and blizzarding at home! For me, chilly in the morning, a beautiful day, and cool in the evening beats blistering hot from 10am to 8pm!

I would go in June simply because I prefer warm weather. I want to be in shorts and a t-shirt at all hours of the day and night when I go to WDW. I have lived in south/central Alabama all of my life, so I am used to the hot summer weather of the southeast.

I think it depends on how important water activities are to you. For my gang, it wouldn't be a problem. We went for 9 days during Oct. and never had a chance to even get near a pool. But if pool time is important, January is like throwing the dice.

I have to thank everyone for you advice...but I have to laugh. Everything you have said is why I can not make a decision. :rotfl2:

I have been before in December...and our last trip was in February. And I love getting out of Chicago during the winter. But my girls want to swim...and are upset if we do not get to the pool.

UGGGGGGGHHHHH I wish someone would just tell me what to do or that my DH would agree to both :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter