HELP!!! What type of trailer to buy?

http://www.jayco.com/php/products/a...&class_id=11&prod_id=74&section=fp&mod_id=333

I would buy another Jayco in a minute over our Keystone Outback.

Shelley
While most trailers are built about the same in quality, Jayco does seam to have a loyal following of proud owners. As a matter of fact, when i was looking for my light weight low profile trailer for my Expedition, I focused my search on the Jayco Featherlite, the Trail-lite, and the Forest River Rockwood. These brands have been around for a long time and are really nice lightweights. There are many floorplans of Rockwoods that are suitable to be pulled with your Expedition. I bought my Trail-lite because I found a like new used one for thousands less than a new one.

OK, I went to the Edison RV show and was very disappointed. I did cruse thru the RV place near my home and I think I finally found something that will fit my family for a few years. :banana:
It’s a Hybrid.
2004 Jayco Jay Feather 23B
It’s really clean, and the price is right.
Here’s a link to the floor plane.

http://www.jayco.com/php/products/a...&class_id=11&prod_id=74&section=fp&mod_id=330

If anyone has any experience with this type of trailer, please let me know how you like them.

We started in a Jay Feather 25E. I loved it but DW wasn't keen on it. The straw that broke the camel's back was the last time we packed up in the rain. It was a nor'easter in the Outer Banks. The next spring we traded up. We love this TT also but I also loved sleeping "under the stars" so to speak, especially in cool nights.

The hybrid campers are nice and are lighter the big thing you need to watch is if they are the canvas type that they don't leak they are like a popup and you need to take care of them right you need to air them out and spray with the proper canvas spray and they will last a long time if not then they can go bad from sitting wet they can rot and replacing canvas can be pricey not to scare you but just look it over real good make sure they open it up for you look for rips or mold spots this would give you a idea if the last people took care of it good luck and happy camping

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter