Help!!!!VMK Log in problems

erinsgirl32

Just a Mom having Fun
Ok ppl...I need some help. I have not been able to log on on my home computer for over a week..BSOD. I can log on at work and even at my parents house. Just not mine.
*I have tried all solutions mentioned in a search of this topic:
*I have deleted al cookies
*cleared all cache
*uninstalled and reinstaled Shockwave
*I have disabled my firewall
*I have used ctrl + R with mouse in middle of BS
* and I have tried F5 when logging in....
None of these work for me.
Any solutions ??
Please I miss VMK
Please give me as detailed instructions as possible.
Thank you

have you restarted your computer?

I can not log into VMK....

I get the log in page but when I put in my user name and password it just takes me to a totally black screen similar to the BSOD and stays there.

This has been happening for 2 days now everytime I try to log in.

HELP ME!!!! I reinstalled shockwave and flash and nothing I can not get in...I never get the loading bar.

Mal, I am having the same problem. On the homepage it says that over 3000 members are online but I just get a black screen :surfweb:

This is still happening to me on Firefox, so now I use IE. I still have not found out what it is... :confused3

I don't use firefox anymore due to similar problems. I use IE solely for VMK. It could also be a firewall issue. You need my DH, want me to pack him up and ship him over?? :teeth: Whenver something won't work on our computer, I just point and say "fix it" and he does :blush:

It does that on Firefox and IE you just have to wait a little bit for the VMK emblem and loding bar to show up.
I think it has to do with all the people on at one time.

I just got on using IE and the VMK Pal.. Took about 1 min and a half to get it loaded..(BTW this is Charm not Alien lol)

I had that same problem about a month ago. I use IE 6.0. I re-installed shockwave and flash and even IE with no successfull results.
I installed the new IE 7 Beta and VMK worked great. But since the new IE version wasn't compatible with some of my PC programs that use the internet, I had to unistall IE7Beta and reinstall 6.0.
It still works fine after that. I don't know what happened? :confused3

I use IE 6.0

I am looking everywhere and it seems somehow Disney was removed from my Nortons internet security trusted sites I added back disney.com but can not seem to get vmk added....

I do now have a loading bar though so that much is good.

Mal

Same problem. Was on and playing pirate game(was winning) and caught the DC bug. Can't get back on. :confused3 :confused3 :Pinkbounc :bounce:

ok so i have been trying since 12:00 et to go on vmk because my internet server quit while i was a very important trade... now i have been trying to get on and the main page doesn't even pop up for me... now i have about 5 computers in my house and i cant get on to vmk with any of them.. not even the home page.... if anyone else has had a problem like this or knows anything about this plz post below ty

I can't get to the home page either. I also tried VMK Pal, but it wouldn't load the login page either! :furious:

Though I'm not having that problem, a friend of mine has been having that exact same problem for about the same length of time as you and cannot figure it out either.

You are not alone.

Ricks

Can't get almost any Disney page right now. I tried Disney.com, Disneyland.com, the pirate game (for the galleon pieces), VMK.com, VMK's login page. The only page I've been able to load is the Pirates game for the Sparrow Suit. :/

:furious: :furious: :furious:
I was playing for the last few days on my Mac OS PC using Safari and now I get a pop up stating I need to be on Windows with IE. There is NO IE for the Mac any more!

:furious: :furious: :furious: :crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter