Help us decide

java

<font color=darkorchid>I am embracing the Turkey B
This year we are not seeing the huge benefit of staying onsite- plus $$$$.
So we started looking offsite😳
It’s narrowed down to 3 ranging in price from$1700-2500

$2500 is Bonnet Creek 3 bedroom- honestly thought that was the one then I read about all pools being like people soup and you can’t even get a chair.

$2000ish one Windsor Hills townhome
Very themed updated tiny pool no real good outside space but very nicely done. Game console in one of the kid rooms

$1700 again Windsor Hills(is it really only 6 miles to Disney?)
Stand alone home. Not as updated lightly themed. Good game room in the garage.
bigger pool in backyard with lounge chairs and 2 dining tables- and a grill.

and I’m still hoping for a dvc miracle like last year.

opinions?

oh edit to add cheapest would mean park hopping might be a possible add on(we are going to be with 3 older children 16 and up)
And it’s July

Last edited:

$2500 is Bonnet Creek 3 bedroom- honestly thought that was the one then I read about all pools being like people soup and you can’t even get a chair.

opinions?

Really just depends when you go I think.

I usually go off peak and the one time I was at Bonnet Creek very few people were in the pool.

We love Windsor Hills when staying offsite. Yes, it is very close to the parks and the resort is very nice with great amenities. You can't beat having your own private pool IMO (even if small). Between the 2 Windsor Hills, I'd probably go for the bigger pool if you plan to spend a lot of time in it.

A 3bedroom in Bonnet Creek for $2500??? :scared1: I hope that is for more than a week!!!

I am confused on what the two of you are referring to as a confirmed reservation discount. Is this offer being sent to people that have reservations already or ones that you had but were cancelled? I had an original trip scheduled for June 28 - July 3. I ended up rescheduling it for November. I would love to get one of these bonus offers.
A 3bedroom in Bonnet Creek for $2500??? :scared1: I hope that is for more than a week!!!

nope one week

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter