Help us decide!! BC or Poly???

wlwilliams9

"It's green and evil...I call it greevil!!" -Dr. H
We have stayed at the BC before and love the location and SAB, I have made a ressie there for 5/9-5/16 on the new deal, but I have never stayed at the Poly. We went to Tahiti for our honeymoon and think it would be fitting to stay at Poly for our anniversary, but then again, it's SAB!

I would go with the Polynesian because you have not stayed there before and because I like their theme alot better then the Beach Club.

Are you taking the kid? If so, Poly!

If not, BC. Epcot resort area is better for just two lovebirds celebrating an anniversary. So many great restaurants and the World Showcase just steps away. :lovestruc

They are both great resorts. I have stayed at both and prefer the Poly. While my two children (12 and 9) liked SAB, they liked the beach and Volcano Pool at the Poly better. Rooms at BC are brighter, but the Poly rooms are bigger. They (and me) also liked watching ELP and Wishes from the Poly beach. You really can't go wrong with either one IMHO. BC location is great for access to the Boardwalk, EPCOT and DHS. Poly has the Monorail and the TTC which speaks volumes in itself. The lush tropical feel and location is what kept me returning. I would choose the Poly if you have never stayed there before.

I'm gonna change our ressie to the Poly. We are taking our DD and she will be 2 months shy of three, so a pool is a pool to her + you can't beat the Monorail and boats with a stroller! Thanks for the great replies! Changing to the Poly will help me achieve my goal of staying at all of the resorts at least once!:cool1:

I'm gonna change our ressie to the Poly. We are taking our DD and she will be 2 months shy of three, so a pool is a pool to her + you can't beat the Monorail and boats with a stroller! Thanks for the great replies! Changing to the Poly will help me achieve my goal of staying at all of the resorts at least once!:cool1:

You will LOVE the Poly :goodvibes. We've stayed at both resorts and they are both great :thumbsup2. But the Poly rooms are bigger and you can't beat the beach to watch the fireworks, the view of the castle from the pool, as well as the monorail for convenience with a little one :). Have a great trip :wizard:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter