Help... United Kingdom Tea Shop

JadeTiger

Earning My Ears
I can't remember what brand of tea is sold there. I ment to go back, but never made it. The tea came in cute little tins, and they also had the little things that you put to loose tea into. If you can remember the brands please post.
Thanks

I bought a package of tea bags there and the brand was "Twinnings". I think that's how you spell it....:wave2:

you can actually buy that type of tea at most grocery stores! I've gotten the loose and bagged there. And I've purchased the strainers at nicer coffee shops.

Also, if you love tea, go online and check out Harney & Sons website. I had it first at the Yacht Club's Bar & Lounge and have been drinking it daily ever since (3 years now!). If you'd like to try it, I'd be happy to send you a couple of Earl Grey bags...I just ordered 200 last week! YUM!

Enjoy!

Yes it's Twinnings and it's really good. But like vettechick99 said, you can get it in almost any food store and it's a lot cheaper. Also Twinnings has it's own website you can get some good sales sometimes.

http://www.twinnings.com/en_int/index.asp

I love Twining's Earl Grey! When I was a teenager, we went on a family vacation to WDW, and I bought one of those tins of Earl Grey to take home (mostly as a cool souvenir). I fell in love with the great taste, and have been drinking it ever since. If you haven't tried it, you should. It's yummy!!!

Here is harneys website. I can't say enough good things about the service and product.

www.harney.com

For 100 bags, expect to pay about $20 including shipping. Very reasonable. Personally, I like the black teas....Earl Grey, Darjeeling, English & Irish Breakfast. I make mine the English way too...lots of sugar and milk! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter