HELP! Trip budget for February

newtowdw1

DIS Veteran
Ok, I hope you guys will help me out. My family has a week free after President's day (of course :rolleyes: ). We have annual passes, and I want to go to Disney!! Big surprise, I know!
We already are planning a huge trip for July (WDW and Florida Keys) that we need to save for. But, if I can put a cheap trip together, I think DH would go for it. I'm thinking arrive 2/20 and leave 2/23 or 24. We have APs and AAA.

The question is, how low can we go? ;)
I don't mind staying off-site, budget. HoJo's maingate east is saying $59.00. Is that about as cheap as we can get? The kids eat free there too. We stayed one night in August, and it's ok.
If we drive it'll cost around $300.00.

What do you think?

I say, "Go for it!" As long as you know the hotel, and are comfortable with it. Its a no brainer.

I think that's a lot of driving to do for what will amount to only a couple of days in WDW. You'll also need to consider the weather conditions at that time of year. I'm sure that I don't need to remind you of last winter's heavy and lingering snows here in the Northeast. In Virginia and the Carolinas, that snow would more likely be ice. Mine own inclination would be to either wait for warmer weather or work some airline tickets into the budget.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter