• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help the kids are home!

rvoto

My DH built me a scraproom with his very own hands
the kids are out of school and it is so hard to scrap. I thought That I would start to org. my supplies. does any one else feel that way. They love to scrap too.I feel guilty.

YES! I can see this will be the summer I get nothing done! I was on such a roll this month and now it is at a stand still!

I feel your pain!!

Yes, my DS5 doesn't leave my stuff alone. That's why I stopped stamping-- ink everywhere! And when he's home all day, I'm lucky if I get the dishes, laundry, etc. done, let alone anything FUN!!!:rolleyes:

thanks Now I don't feel all alone! MAy be in SEptember We will be together scrapping September seems so long away. Besides I Live in Erie Pa the weather stinks in the winter so I guess I should enjoy the summer . I guess if we don't pay attention to the kids We won't have anything to write under those pictures.:confused: :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter