Help-T-shirt transfer too dark-Never Mind!

MP2002

Mouseketeer
Help!

Just ironed transfer on white 50/50 blend shirt that one of our wonderful design ladies did for me & it went on beautifully but came out too dark. The pic is of the castle at night w/fireworks & writing on it is blue but it came out dark. Can't hardly see the words and the bottom part of the castle is black. When you look at the picture it doesn't look this dark. Used transfer paper selection on the printer page & normal as it says on the transfer instructions. Is there anyway to lighten it up more? Help please, anyone!

Never mind, DH played w/the sharpness & brightness & I think they turned out pretty good. Thanks!

MP2002 said:
Help!

Just ironed transfer on white 50/50 blend shirt that one of our wonderful design ladies did for me & it went on beautifully but came out too dark. The pic is of the castle at night w/fireworks & writing on it is blue but it came out dark. Can't hardly see the words and the bottom part of the castle is black. When you look at the picture it doesn't look this dark. Used transfer paper selection on the printer page & normal as it says on the transfer instructions. Is there anyway to lighten it up more? Help please, anyone!

Never mind, DH played w/the sharpness & brightness & I think they turned out pretty good. Thanks!

Glad it worked! I was wondering what might be the problem. Tell DH way to go! Post a picture of the shirt for us to see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter