HELP SCHEDULING PARK DAYS/ EVENTS

SarahJC

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone. Myself, my husbands, and our son who will be 15 months old at the time are going Nov9-17 Tuesday to Wednesday.

We will have 2 off days ( one of which we will be visiting family in the area.), and one of which I want to resort hop to see Christmas décor.)5 day base tickets which may turn into park hopper.

This is currently my schedule, Looking for help trying to make a more efficient schedule, or opinions/ suggestions on what I've planned out,

Tuesday- check in
Wednesday- off day
Thursday MK, Yachtsman ( it's our wedding anniversary, so definitely want to go there)
Friday- AK & Boathouse at DS
Saturday- Epcot
Sunday off day- Beaches N Cream in the afternoon ( may drop that, not sure yet)
Monday HS
Tuesday- MK
Wednesday- check out

Thank you!

I hate to say it but the resort decorations might not be up yet during your dates. They go by a lottery and we have been during a few Thanksgiving weeks where we visited certain resorts the Monday before and they were not decorated but were by the holiday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter